Monday, November 18, 2013

Needle Felted Rabbits

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my new blog!  I spent last week figuring out a possible layout and color scheme for this new blog so I'm rather sorry for the delay.  I'm still on the fence about keeping my Purple Umbrella blog.  Maybe I'll keep that one as my personal blog and use this one for my handmade creations/contest entries. Either way I'll keep you all updated.  

Last week I was inspired to needle felt baby rabbits and I created these little furry friends.  I had a lot of fun during the photo shoot.  My favorite shot has to be the one where they are looking out the window.  Precious! Check them out, they're in my Etsy shop now if you're interested.



 It's rainy season here in Washington, so it's rather grey.  That just gives me more time to needle felt.  Next project will be a needle felted moose so stay tuned!  How's the weather in your part of the world? 

Cheers,
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment