Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 77: BLING IT

Hi everyone,

Me again with another card post.  Today I am participating in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Bling it.  How can I resist not making a glittery bling bling card?!

http://networkedblogs.com/Lox16

Here's my card:

I used my favorite Lawn Fawn "Scripty Hello" to create a negative space on a piece of black card stock.  Next I used some American Craft glitter tape and adhered that to the white card base.  I just love how the glitter pops with the black.  Next I used my Lots of Dots stamp set to create the little circles.  I added some Doodlebug jewels to add some more bling.  

In this entry, I'm also trying out a new system of displaying products I've used for my card.  Check out Clips-N-Cuts for more information on her InLinkz system as well as a giveaway.

Take care and keep on crafting,
Janet



  

   

4 comments:

  1. Very neat card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I love the glitter and the contrast...super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT bling card! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design! Love that shade of blue. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete