Monday, April 28, 2014

Handmade Gift Tags

 Hi everyone,

Just popping by with some gift tags that I've recently created using my Clearly Besotted "Elegant Butterflies" stamp set as well as my Mama Elephant "Hello" stamp set.  I just love how they turned out.  I used some scratch patterned paper and die cut many circles.  I added some washi tape to help anchor the little black speech bubbles that I had cut out.  I adhered them with foam tape to help add some dimension.  I just love how fun and colorful they turned out.  I finished the tags off by adding a little butterfly that I die cut with my Clearly Besotted stamp set.  I love how the paper butterfly adds a nice little embellishment to the tag. 

 Guess what? Starting now, you'll get one of these free tags with every needle felted friend purchased from my Etsy sho! What a perfect gift for a loved one.

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DearJanetCreations?ref=si_shop 

Cheer, 
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment