Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Needle Felted Penguins

Hi everyone,

Happy October.  Fall is upon us now and that means a change in weather and of course pumpkin spice lattes (yum yum).  Anyways, I just wanted to pop by to introduce a few of my new needle felted projects.  I hope you enjoy and if you have time please pop by my Etsy shop (here)

I've always wanted to make a little penguin holding a banner.  After many tries, it finally has worked! 

This little penguin holding the star is by far my favorite! I just love the color combinations.  I think I'll have to keep him for myself ;p

Christmas is right around the corner and this little penguin makes me want to set up my Christmas tree extra early. 

Take care,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love the banners and the one holding the star is my favourite as well :P How about making Christmas ornaments out of them?

    ReplyDelete