Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #74

Hi everyone,

How's it going? I'm here again for a card challenge post.  It's been awhile since I've participated in one of these so I'm glad to be back.  I was actually inspired to partake in a challenge after reading my good friend's sister's blog.  Her burst of energy and card designs really inspired me to card make today.  Check out both of their blogs for some more card goodness: Paper and Flair and Silly Things.

Here's the sketch for this week.


Here's my take on the sketch.  Most of the pieces you see in this card are scraps I've collected from my Studio Calico kits.  They are the little advertisement cards that come with each kit.  They are so pretty and well designed that I never throw them away.  Using the scraps I die cut a spiral note page using my Papertrey Ink die.  I also used a left over hello paper piece (Lawn Fawn).  I used some post it tape to mask out the wavy piece and stamped some stars using my gold Delicata ink.


I'll leave you with a little picture of our little furry friend guard dog. 
Cheers, Janet
 



2 comments:

  1. :-) Your cute puppy almost completely distracted me from your gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! (both the card and your dog :P) I love that the message is on a piece of notepad paper, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete