Thursday, May 1, 2014

You're the Cat's Meow: needle felted cats!

Hello again,

I'm back with some new needle felted friends.  This time we have some cats.  I've always wanted to make cats because I have so many people in my life who just adore them.  Today I have 2 new cats to introduce to you.  Please welcome, Tabitha the little brown cat, and Greyson with his fancy gold bow.  For these furry friends, I opted to use black beady eyes.  I hope to create more of these little guys in the future.   Any requests? I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,
Janet

Tabitha the brown cat
Greyson the heather grey cat

2 comments:

  1. They're both so sweet! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, kitties! I was going to suggest felting cats but I guess I don't need to anymore :P Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete