Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Today I'm here with a card post for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge.  I thought the challenge was a perfect way to ring in 2014.  The challenge is to create a card based on a word that you hope for the new year. My immediate thought was "happy".  To become more happy I have to try to become more optimistic and healthy for the new year.  I also wish that everyone around me will also be happy and healthy.

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2014/01/cfc125.html


This is the card I created.  I wanted it to be super bright with a burst of sunshine and stars.  I made a little banner and stamped it using my distressed inks. 

HAPPY new year!

Cheers,
Janet


3 comments:

  1. A positive start to 2014 with a bright, positive card - those yellow brush strokes are so arty paired with the distress ink stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Janet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Lovely card, Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous! I love this! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete