Friday, January 31, 2014

Hi and Hello

Hi everyone,

My last entry for the week before we head into the weekend.   I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year! I also wanted to wish the Seahawks luck for the big game Sunday.  Go Seahawks!

In between chores, and my chemistry review, I had some time to make this little card.

I used Lawn Fawn's Smitty's ABCs to stamp the "Hello" on the white cardstock.  Again keeping with the theme of Valentine's Day, I used various shades of pink and red... honestly I think I'm just really liking pink these days! To finish off the card I added some twine, and topped off the bow with a "Hi" embellishment from Freckled Fawn (from the Studio Calico kit: Copper Mountain).  I really love how the pink works with the black cardstock.  :) 

I'll be entering this card into the Simon Says Anything Goes with Twine or String challenge as my second card.  Definitely a fun one ;)


Cheers and Happy Weekend!

Janet

1 comment:

  1. A fun card and design, Janet! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete