Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Twine or String

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-with-twine-or-string/


This week's challenge is all about twine or string.  When I thought about this I immediately thought of my good friend Jessica's beautiful banners from JessMadeThis.  I immediately went to work and came up with this little card. 

Sticking to my Valentine themed cards, I used the Mama Elephant "Midnight Letters" to stamp each of the letters in the banner.  Next I used a needle to punch some holes to string the black/white twine.  I finished it off with little buttons to the side. 

Hope you enjoy and keep on crafting.

Janet

3 comments:

  1. A very clever and pleasing design, Janet! Thanks so much for shring your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute concept, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Thanks for thinking about me :)

    ReplyDelete